- H&L Studio is pleased to accept custom orders. We will work with you to come up with a design and colors just for you. H&L requests a 50% down payment prior to the start of construction and the balance due upon delivery of your project.
- H&L Studio accepts Discover, Visa, Master Card, and cash. H&L does not accept personal checks.
- H&L Studio wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. We offer a 30-day return policy provided the purchase is in its sold condition. If the piece is damaged, it is at H&L Studio's discretion to return or repair the product. If there is a color or style change please let us know. H&L Studio wants you to be happy with your purchase. All sales final after 30-days.
Stained Glass Care
Keeping your stained glass looking great is easy if you follow these helpful hints.
- Cover a hard flat surface with newspaper.
- Carefully remove the glass from where it is hanging.
- Place one side of the glass on the flat surface and holding corners gently lay the stained glass on the newspaper.
- Use a 100% cotton cloth to gently wipe across the panel. DO NOT push down on the panel.
- To clean the other side of the panel, lift the panel using the two far corners and bring the piece to one edge. Then move the panel up on the newspaper and gently lay the panel down with the side just cleaned on the bottom.
- Use a 100% cotton cloth to gently wipe across the panel. DO NOT push down on the panel. Cleaning is done.
- Lift at the panel at the two far corners and bring the piece to one side.
- Re-hang the panel.
At no time attempt to clean the panel while it is hanging, as this may lead to breakage.